Have You Suffered As A Result Of Cosmetic Surgical Negligence?
The number of people undergoing cosmetic surgery and non-invasive procedures has risen sharply in recent years. Most cosmetic surgery is often carried out outside the NHS and whilst most patients are happy with the results of their chosen surgery, increasing numbers of people are being left devastated after operations go wrong. In the UK cosmetic surgery is an unregulated profession with no official body to enforce industry wide safety standards.
Contact us via our website or ring us on 0161 667 8260
If cosmetic surgery goes wrong, patients are left not only with a large bill to pay but may also be left in tremendous pain and require corrective surgery. We recognise that the cost to patients of negligent surgery is not just physical and financial but also psychological.
Our team can help you obtain compensation for cosmetic surgery that has gone wrong because of medical negligence. We must firstly show that the care provided to you fell below the standard of a reasonably competent medical professional and secondly establish that it was the treatment that caused the damage, which would not have otherwise occurred.
As well as recovering compensation for the pain and suffering that you have experienced our cosmetic surgery solicitors will also pursue a claim for your financial losses, including the cost of any private revision operation that may have been necessary to rectify the problem.
- Botox compensation claims
- Laser Treatment Compensation Claims
- Tattoo compensation claims
- Liposuction Injury Compensation Claims
- PIP breast implant compensation claims
- Facial Surgery Injury Compensation Claims
- Chemical Peel Injury Compensation Claims
- Hair Dressing Injury Compensation Claims
- Genital Cosmetic Surgery Injury Compensation Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Fatal injury compensation claims
- Amputation Compensation
- Brain injury compensation claims
- Wrongful Police Arrest
- Serious Injury Compensation Claims
- Housing disrepair compensation claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Accident At Work Claims
- Cosmetic Treatment Compensation Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Compensation Claims
- Bicycle Accident Compensation Claims
- Public Liability Compensation Claims
- Medical Negligence Compensation Claims
How can we help?
Contact our Accident Claim Solicitors